The programme will focus on the growth of enterprises, course development and ways of facilitating entrepreneurial ecosystems. Professors from Harvard Business School and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology will share their cutting-edge experience in teaching entrepreneurship and innovation with the participants in an interactive setting. The colloquium will help teachers with course design and action-learning teaching skills provide insights into growth, scalability and financing of businesses and provide a better understanding of the role of incubators and accelerators in entrepreneurship education.
Joint Doctoral Programme
Network events. All events.
- ESADE MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship | Class Profile?
- Glances at Renewable and Sustainable Energy: Principles, approaches and methodologies for an ambiguous benchmark.
- Learning as a generative activity : eight learning strategies that promote understanding.
Most programme participants have previously studied business or economics although engineering and other backgrounds are also represented. This diverse mix enriches your ESADE experience, and opens up new perspectives on how the world does business.
Apply Now. Download Brochure.
click here Upcoming Events. Open Day.
- World Gifted Newsletter of the World Councilfor Gifted and Talented Children.
- BRITISH FOREIGN SECRETARIES IN AN UNCERTAIN WORLD, 1919-1939 (British and Foreign and Colonial Policy);
- Cutting Edge : Innovation and Entrepreneurship in New Europe-ExLibrary | eBay?
- Blog. Related posts.
- The Cutting Edge: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in New Europe.
- Metal Gear Solid (Boss Fight Books, Volume 9).
MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.